About New Era Portfolio
New Era Portfolio, a privately- held company, is the global leader in providing fine art solutions. The company publishes, manufactures, and markets limited edition artwork and custom image-based products. Its expertise in managing artists, portfolios and forecasting style trends allows the company to deliver current, vital artwork to corporate and hospitality design arenas and a prestigious collection of retail clients. Through its B2C property, Gallerydirect.com, NEP is quickly becoming a commanding presence changing the way consumers engage with and acquire art. New Era Portfolio's technological command not only delivers fine custom artwork quickly, but also creates web-based solutions for blue chip retailers. For further information, please visit www.neweraportfolio.com and www.gallerydirect.com (consumer site).
The Position: Email and Digital Marketing Manager
Location: Austin, TX Area
We are a team of the top professionals in the art and design industry, building the new standard of how the world interacts with—and buys—art. New Era Portfolio has been able to offer our clients the best possible level of service and care throughout all phases of their projects and unparalleled art resources. New Era Portfolio has an immediate opening for an Online Demand Generation Manager to join our rapidly growing company.
New Era is looking for an individual who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment that requires strategic thinking, outstanding analytical capabilities, creativity, and a desire to roll up your sleeves and get things done. The candidate should possess passion for all forms of digital marketing. This role will be responsible for email and display advertising. We are looking for someone to build and grow our email program. We also need someone to develop our nascent advertising program with design blogs (Apartment Therapy, Design Sponge), websites (HGTV), and print publications. As we grow, other responsibilities may be folded under this position.
Ideal Candidates should have:
- Passion for marketing and e-commerce
- Ability to balance brand-building and forming an emotional connection with customer with transactional marketing tactics (promotions)
- Thorough knowledge of email and display advertising
- Experience updating and maintaining trigger campaigns
- Experience with quality assurance/testing email campaigns pre-deployment
- Run and manage outbound email application and maximize the application's potential
- Drive innovation in email marketing program through development of advanced email strategies
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to provide strategic input into and coordinate cross-functionally on content and messaging calendar
- Report and analyze the results of marketing initiatives
- Well versed in CAN-SPAM regulations and global electronic regulations
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and project management skills
- Strong communication skills required.
- Strong writing skills preferred.
- BS/BA degree preferred
- Passion for design encouraged, but not required
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter and updated resume to us at email@example.com. Be sure to include the position/job title in the Subject line.
Our Core Values and Rules of Engagement:
We care about our Co-Workers, our Customers, our Suppliers, our Community, and the ARTs. Our every ACTION reflects this intention.
We do the RIGHT things for the RIGHT reasons - regardless of who’s watching -- or who gets credit.
We do WHATEVER it TAKES. We think outside the box and do our work with personal PRIDE and professional URGENCY.
We talk freely and candidly, agreeing that it’s OKAY to DISAGREE. However, once a decision is made, we all SUPPORT it.
We embrace CHANGE: continuously seeking improvements, anticipating trends, and driving advancements. We are the THOUGHT LEADER in our industry.
Who says work can’t be fun? We WORK hard but have FUN doing it. We ARE where it’s at!
We always put our CUSTOMER first. At every touch-point, we provide our customers the optimal experience.