About New Era Portfolio
New Era Portfolio, a privately- held company, is the global leader in providing fine art solutions. The company publishes, manufactures, and markets limited edition artwork and custom image-based products. Its expertise in managing artists, portfolios and forecasting style trends allows the company to deliver current, vital artwork to corporate and hospitality design arenas and a prestigious collection of retail clients. Through its B2C property, Gallerydirect.com, NEP is quickly becoming a commanding presence changing the way consumers engage with and acquire art. New Era Portfolio's technological command not only delivers fine custom artwork quickly, but also creates web-based solutions for blue chip retailers. For further information, please visit www.neweraportfolio.com and www.gallerydirect.com (consumer site).
The Position: Business Director, Gallery Direct
Location: Austin, TX Area
We are a team of the top professionals in the art and design industry, building the new standard of how the world interacts with—and buys—art. New Era Portfolio has been able to offer our clients the best possible level of service and care throughout all phases of their projects and unparalleled art resources. New Era Portfolio has an immediate opening for the leader of our consumer-facing online property, Gallery Direct.
New Era is seeking an online business leader who desires the opportunity to bring their marketing knowledge, business acumen, and technology skills together in one place. The individual will be one who thrives on ownership of this online consumer-facing property and collaborates with a cross-functional team to (a) ensure financial target attainment, (b) promise delightful and memorable customer experiences, (c) continually update and enhance the site with improved capabilities and products, and (d) provide the best collection of fine art and stock images in the world. This candidate will be able to span operational day-to-day execution commitments, as well as look forward to the evolving nature of e-comm with strategic thinking, creativity and analytics skills.
Ideal Candidates should have:
- Knowledge of and passion for e-commerce and digital marketing
- Strong financial acumen and analytic modeling skills
- Ability to thoughtfully brainstorm, create, recommend and lead actions to attain/improve business performance
- Capabilities and knowledge working with technology teams, search marketing (organic & PPC), and online demand generation
- Ability to create cogent monthly/annual promotional and pricing calendars in collaboration with marketing team -- balancing revenue attainment with brand-building and content calendar
- Working knowledge and former use of online analytics packages, e.g. Google Analytics, Omniture, Radian 6, etc.
- Lead continual site innovation and improvements through knowledge of digital needs and emerging digital trends
- Acute eye for detail in reference to customer journey through Gallery Direct; UX experience and knowledge very helpful but not required
- Reporting and analysis of sequential and annual performance trends, as well as identification of continued opportunity for site improvement(s)
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and project management skills
- Minimum 2 years experience managing an e-comm site with P&L responsibility
- B.S./B.A. Degree, M.B.A. preferred
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter and updated resume to us at email@example.com. Be sure to include the position/job title in the Subject line.
Our Core Values and Rules of Engagement:
We care about our Co-Workers, our Customers, our Suppliers, our Community, and the ARTs. Our every ACTION reflects this intention.
We do the RIGHT things for the RIGHT reasons - regardless of who’s watching -- or who gets credit.
We do WHATEVER it TAKES. We think outside the box and do our work with personal PRIDE and professional URGENCY.
We talk freely and candidly, agreeing that it’s OKAY to DISAGREE. However, once a decision is made, we all SUPPORT it.
We embrace CHANGE: continuously seeking improvements, anticipating trends, and driving advancements. We are the THOUGHT LEADER in our industry.
Who says work can’t be fun? We WORK hard but have FUN doing it. We ARE where it’s at!
We always put our CUSTOMER first. At every touch-point, we provide our customers the optimal experience.