About New Era Portfolio
New Era Portfolio, a privately- held company, is the global leader in providing fine art solutions. The company publishes, manufactures, and markets limited edition artwork and custom image-based products. Its expertise in managing artists, portfolios and forecasting style trends allows the company to deliver current, vital artwork to corporate and hospitality design arenas and a prestigious collection of retail clients. Through its B2C property, Gallerydirect.com, NEP is quickly becoming a commanding presence changing the way consumers engage with and acquire art. New Era Portfolio's technological command not only delivers fine custom artwork quickly, but also creates web-based solutions for blue chip retailers. For further information, please visit www.neweraportfolio.com and www.gallerydirect.com (consumer site).
The Position: Online Analytics Sr. Manager
Location: Austin, TX
We are a high-energy team of the top professionals in the art and design industry, building the new technology-based standard of how the world interacts with—and buys—art. New Era Portfolio has been able to offer our clients the best possible level of service and care throughout all phases of their projects and unparalleled art resources. Our company has an immediate opening for the manager of our consumer-facing online analytics property – www.gallerydirect.com
New Era is seeking an online analytics manager who desires to immediately apply their web analytics knowledge and skills to our consumer-facing site. The candidate will be one who desires the opportunity to deliver tangible impacts on day-to-day performance of our site and also work with across teams with technical, business and marketing organizations. This integral team member will utilize a data-driven approach to (a) ensure financial target attainment, (b) continually test and optimize current capabilities, (c) investigate and recommend tools/packages which enhance site capabilities, and (d) assist leadership in making additional investments and decisions to continue our leadership in visual display of content. This candidate will be able to span operational day-to-day execution commitments including weekly online and marketing metrics reporting, as well as look forward to the evolving nature of online analytics and CRM assessments/implementations.
Ideal Candidates should have:
- Strong knowledge of online analytics and website optimization packages, e.g. Google Analytics/Experiments, Ominture, WebTrends, Coremetrics, Radian6, Facebook Insights, HootSuite, Test & Target, etc.
- Prior experience with data modeling, reporting and analytic-driven decision making for site management
- Strong empiric, business acumen skills
- Ability to thoughtfully brainstorm, create, recommend and lead actions to attain/improve business performance, as well as analysis to drive customer insights and improvements
- Capabilities and knowledge working with technology teams, search marketing (organic & PPC), and online demand generation
- Ability to lead continual site innovation and improvements through knowledge of digital needs and emerging digital trends
- Skills to serve as organizational leader for online measurement, testing and implementation
- Knowledge to lead reporting and analysis of sequential and annual performance trends, as well as identification of continued opportunity for site improvement(s)
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and project management skills
- Site development skills and knowledge very helpful
- Minimum 2 years experience working with or managing an e-comm site analytics
- B.S./B.A. Degree, M.B.A. preferred
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter and updated resume to us at email@example.com. Be sure to include the position/job title in the Subject line.
Our Core Values and Rules of Engagement:
We care about our Co-Workers, our Customers, our Suppliers, our Community, and the ARTs. Our every ACTION reflects this intention.
We do the RIGHT things for the RIGHT reasons - regardless of who’s watching -- or who gets credit.
We do WHATEVER it TAKES. We think outside the box and do our work with personal PRIDE and professional URGENCY.
We talk freely and candidly, agreeing that it’s OKAY to DISAGREE. However, once a decision is made, we all SUPPORT it.
We embrace CHANGE: continuously seeking improvements, anticipating trends, and driving advancements. We are the THOUGHT LEADER in our industry.
Who says work can’t be fun? We WORK hard but have FUN doing it. We ARE where it’s at!
We always put our CUSTOMER first. At every touch-point, we provide our customers the optimal experience.