About New Era Portfolio
New Era Portfolio, a privately- held company, is the global leader in providing fine art solutions. The company publishes, manufactures, and markets limited edition artwork and custom image-based products. Its expertise in managing artists, portfolios and forecasting style trends allows the company to deliver current, vital artwork to corporate and hospitality design arenas and a prestigious collection of retail clients. Through its B2C property, Gallerydirect.com, NEP is quickly becoming a commanding presence changing the way consumers engage with and acquire art. New Era Portfolio's technological command not only delivers fine custom artwork quickly, but also creates web-based solutions for blue chip retailers. For further information, please visit www.neweraportfolio.com and www.gallerydirect.com (consumer site).
The Position: Strategic Partnerships Sr. Manager
Location: Austin, TX
We are a high-energy team of the top professionals in the art and design industry, building the new standard of how the world interacts with—and buys—art utilizing cutting-edge technology. New Era Portfolio has been able to offer our clients the best possible level of service and care throughout all phases of their projects and unparalleled art resources. New Era Portfolio has an immediate opening for the manager of our consumer-facing online analytics property — www.gallerydirect.com
New Era seeks a Strategic Partnerships Sr. Manager responsible for operational ownership, driving and executing our consumer-facing strategic partnership strategy, business development and on-going partnership collaboration. This integral team member will build strong executive, business and operational relationships and ensure timely completion of defined partnerships, integration/collaboration projects, and go-to-market programs. This candidate and these responsibilities support the strategic company objectives to drive direct and indirect revenue growth for New Era Portfolio’s consumer division. The candidate will be directly responsible for specific key relationships within the organization – ensuring organizational alignment to attain partner and organizational goals. The candidate will be able to span operational day-to-day execution commitments, as well as look forward to evolving nature of industry digital dynamics and customer buying habits.
Ideal candidates should have:
- Exceptional communication, business analysis and partnership skills demonstrated in prior roles and organizations
- Strong self-motivation to assume current partnerships, as well as identify, recommend and drive key strategic relationships to full fruition – delivering on partner and organizational objectives
- Experience in working closely with senior executive leadership, sales, marketing and technology teams to attain revenue goals
- Demonstrated success in crafting partnership/alliances relationships and impactful go-to-market programs very helpful
- Prior experience with strategic program execution – spanning activities from strategic framing to internal operational execution to ensure program delivery timelines and commitments
- Strong empiric, business acumen skills
- Capabilities to work cross-functionally internally to serve as single point of contact to partners in solving business improvement initiatives
- Ability to thoughtfully brainstorm, create, recommend and lead actions to attain/improve business performance
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and project management skills including program performance metric definition, and ongoing improvement targeting and goal-setting
- Minimum 2 years experience working with or managing partner/client engagement teams
- B.S./B.A. Degree, M.B.A. preferred
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter and updated resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the position/job title in the Subject line.
Our Core Values and Rules of Engagement:
We care about our Co-Workers, our Customers, our Suppliers, our Community, and the ARTs. Our every ACTION reflects this intention.
We do the RIGHT things for the RIGHT reasons - regardless of who’s watching -- or who gets credit.
We do WHATEVER it TAKES. We think outside the box and do our work with personal PRIDE and professional URGENCY.
We talk freely and candidly, agreeing that it’s OKAY to DISAGREE. However, once a decision is made, we all SUPPORT it.
We embrace CHANGE: continuously seeking improvements, anticipating trends, and driving advancements. We are the THOUGHT LEADER in our industry.
Who says work can’t be fun? We WORK hard but have FUN doing it. We ARE where it’s at!
We always put our CUSTOMER first. At every touch-point, we provide our customers the optimal experience.