Cool Things We Print On
We print on an original selection of materials so you can make each piece of art truly yours. Every pice of art is created specifically for you to match your specifications in The United States of America.
Explore our unique options below and get ready to express your personal style.
Capture the timeless elegance and subtle texture of an original work with art reproduced on stretched canvas. Learn more about the 3 different display options available for canvas art below.
Canvas Technical Specs
- The canvas wraps around a stretcher bar similar to canvas paintings in art galleries
- Printed using archival inks on an artist grade canvas
- Handmade museum quality 1.5" stretcher bars
- Raw modern look. A great fit on any surface, including unfinished surfaces like brick, stone or concrete. Our most popular option.
- Satin Finish
- Arrives ready to hang
- Hanging mounts included with each order
- Customizable size, frame and display type
- Borders will be cloned so the edges of the image will be repeated onto the sides of wrap. (Blurred borders available upon request)
Get fresh, head-turning appeal with art on metal. Our environmentally friendly, aircraft-grade, alliance-anodized aluminum yields images with incredible vibrancy and texture while adding shimmer and modernity. Photos with bright colors like blues, greens, and reds print best on aluminum. If your image has white in it, the white area will show up clear, exposing the shimmer of the aluminum.
Aluminum Print Technical Specs
- Medium brushed satin aluminum
- Will not chip or peel
- Aluminum is 0.002" thick/0.35 lbs per square foot
- Aluminum inks are outdoor rated but framing material is not treated to be weatherproof
- White not printed on aluminum
- Fingerprint resistant
- Contains no heavy metals: classified "green" by EPA
This traditional material adds elegance and sophistication to almost any image when printed as giclee prints on premium archival paper.
Art printed on acrylic interacts beautifully with light and often appears weightless. Our specially formulated polymer promotes optimal ink adhesion, delivering images of unsurpassed detail and resolution.
Acrylic Glass Technical Specs
- Acrylic is 1/4" thick (0.22"), 1.2 lbs. per square foot
- UV-curable ink printed directly onto back of acrylic - not face mounted image
- Do not use Windex/alcohol/ammonia based products. A soft cloth should be used to avoid scratching the material.
- Gloss finish
- High quality, vibrant colors
- Outstanding optimal clarity
This natural material will add texture and wood grain to your piece. The natural beauty of birchwood grain imbues your print with warmth and character.